Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 Very Different Pages

Sometimes I get a kit that I just have a terrible time getting to look like I want it to.  That was the case with this kit.  It's a fun and bright kit which I love but every time I would start working with it I'd wind up just dumping the layout.  Yesterday while browsing the gallery at Digitals I saw some unique layouts and they just spoke to me.  This morning I popped out these two pages.  Very different from the pages I've been making lately but I think they turned out great.

The kit is from Jen Maceyunas - Hugs & Kisses and there is a bit of her Happiness Set 1 word art on the 2nd page.  Jen has several great sets of word art in her store at Digitals.

Here are my pages and a preview of her kit too.


 
And here is Jen's kit - Hugs & Kisses  


No comments:

Post a Comment