Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Back with a Beautiful Kit by Laitha's Designs

So I've been sort of MIA for a week..ish.  Had a bit of surgery on my elbow and typing is still a big pain.  Anything that requires the use of both hands is a pain (for me) but can be pretty humorous for those around me.  Try it.  Just put one wing in a sling for a few hours and you'll see why God gave us two.  They were designed to work together for sure.  Enough of that.

While I was "off" I saw a One Kit Call from Laitha for her new kit Vintage Carousel and I couldn't resist.  I love Laitha's Designs and this kit is no exception.  Check out this preview and if you love it, grab it.  It's on sale right now at Gotta-Pixel.

I know..... ooooohhhhhh,  aaaaaahhhhh.

And here is what I did with it.  A few pages for my Great-great nephews.  Aren't they just adorable?



Aren't they just adorable?  Oh, I already said that didn't I?  Thanks for looking.  I'll be back soon.  I'm working on a new Easter kit that is fun and festive and will be just too cute for your little bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment