Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Like bright colors?

I have been working with Diana Burton for several months.  I just love her style.  Her scrapbook kits have a sophisticated, elegant style that is uniquely Diana.  I've been trying my hand at some fantasy type pages lately but when I get a new kit from Diana I always seem to revert back to a traditional layout.  Her papers are fantastic and I can't help but find a way to get as many as possible on my pages.

My heart belongs to warm colors and sometimes I find it hard to work with bright colors but this kit was a breeze.  The elements are gorgeous and...well, I think they turned out beautiful.  FYI, the word art is not part of the kit.  It's from a different designer and it won't be available until 3/12/11.  I'll talk more about it tomorrow but enjoy your sneak peek.

Here is a preview of Diana's kit - Catharsis (she always chooses really interesting names for her kits too).




First Place
Best Overall Design

Wacom Bamboo Craft Tablet
Adobe Photoshop Elemements 8.0
Corel Painter Essentials 4.0
Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0
26 software training lessons
Library of craft embellishments

 

And here are my layouts using this very cool kit

I know.  I'm partial.  But come on, isn't she just a doll?  Doesn't she just make this kit look totally perfect?  Ok.  Enough of that.  Enough of this typing too.  The mind is willing but the hand says "no more".  

Check back Saturday to see where you can get this cool word art and if you're interested check out Diana's contest.  If you're not interested, tell your friends.

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment