Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick Page Freebie

Every month there is a cool Quick Page Contest at Coolscraps Digital.  This month the featured designer is Star Song Studio and the kit is Royal Romance.



In celebration of the Quick Page Contest she has this kit on sale for 40% off!  It's a great deal.  It's a beautiful kit and you can pick it up by simply clicking the preview above.

Now, I don't do many Quick Pages and I don't join many contests but I had the priviledge of working with Sue at Star Song Studio a few weeks ago on her blog redesign and we became fast friends so when she asked if I wanted to showcase her kit I just couldn't say "no".

There are around 20 people in the contest and each of them will be making a Quick Page with this kit so if you want to grab an album of pages this is your chance.

I made a page of mom in Jamaica first and then turned it into a QP.

Here is my page

Here is the Free Quick Page



If you love it and can't live without it you can get your full size Free QP Right Here.

And wish me luck on the contest will you?  The prize is a $10 GC to the CSD Store and it's one of my favorite shops.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete