Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Remember Me - 2 New Layouts

This kit is so gorgeous!  It's a collaboration between ManuScraps and Aquarius Designs called Remember Me.  It's packed with light and dark papers, word art, and a literal windfall of elements.  The alpha is sold separately but well worth the $1.99.  Of course, it falls directly into my "earthy" colors so I was destined to have it for sure.

Here is a preview of the kit at Nuthouse-scraps



Yes..... I know.... You would think I did a special request.  It's perfect for me, and here is what I did with it.


A Special Moment I want to REMEMBER forever with my man.




****Edit***Oooops.  I forgot to mention I made this "Lovin' my man page with a template from Roadside Designs.  Isn't that just the cutest name?  This template is a freebie but she has a store full of great stuff.  Check her out. 


And some memories with Jasmine on 2 of her visits to Texas.

Thank for looking!  More is coming.  I have 3 kits waiting on layouts and 2 kits in progress for the stores.  Blog is running smooth and I even Tweeted (is that right?) two days in a row!

I'm going to have some freebies near the end of the week too so be sure and check back.

Til next time,

Alejas

No comments:

Post a Comment