Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Winter Blues

This new kit by AWDesign says it all for many folks.  Winter Blues is just that...full of blues.  We don't really get the winter blues in South Texas.  It never really stays winter for more than a week at a time so I didn't have any snow or dreary winter pics to go with this.  I did find it a perfect match for the boys in our family so I did a few pages of my great-nephew and great-great nephew.

This is a very versatile kit.  I added some cool word art by Paper Capers Designs.






Here are my pages



And here is a preview of the kit



See, works nicely for boys or girls and it's on sale right now for $3.50.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca, thank you for the great LOs, I love them.
    Just wanted to say I love your blog! I got a blog award recently and I need to pass it on to 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers. So I have listed your blog as one of the blog award winners. To accept the blog award you need to find 3-5 more blogs with minimal followers and give them the award (which you can find on my blog). My blog is http://nurmiscrap.blogspot.com/Thanks again! xoxox

    ReplyDelete