Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Guess My Store - Win a Kit

**Looking for the Pirates download?  Scroll down :)

I'm making my debut at ????? on May 1, 2011.  Wooo Hooo!  Already I don't know how some of these designers do it,  especially those that put out 4 or 5 new kits a month.  If you have a designer you really love you should go and leave her a special comment right now and tell her just how much you appreciate her - or him :)

Go on.....do it now.  Designers need love too.

So, I'm taking the plunge and spreading my Designer Wings.  First up is my "Uniquely You" collection.  Each kit is named after someone.  I started with my family but eventually, I'll run out of those names and who knows what I will come up with.  For now though, here is a preview of my first 2 kits.

Katy - after our youngest granddaughter - is fun and silly and created with the traditional soft pastels of Easter.  Perfect for Easter, spring or new baby layouts.  I'll be back with some soon.

Introducing......

Katy






Next up is Elizabeth.
Elizabeth is a name shared by my grandmother, sister and that same granddaughter.  Elizabeth is regal, sophisticated and packed with 54 elements and 20 unique papers.  Perfect for a classy adult Easter album or any other "dress up" event.  With a touch of grunge and gemstones combined with dark royal elements it's sure to get your pages noticed.

Introducing.....

Elizbeth





Guess my store and you can choose one of these or wait until my store is open and you can grab them on sale or if you just can't wait check out my thread at DST and you can get them for promo layouts.

1 comment: