Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Stitch In Time

Well, Diana Burton has done it again!  Her new kit A Stitch In Time is exquisite.  I just love her work and couldn't wait to get this kit.  It's on sale now at Digitals so if you like it go check it out.


And here are 2 pages I whipped out this afternoon.



Diana is an exclusive designer at Digitalscrapbookpages.com, just like I am going to be an exclusive designer at .........the game is still going.  So far, no one has guessed my store here on my blog or in the Happy Place at DST.  I'm still looking to give away one of my new kits so you still have a chance if you want to take a shot.  Today I changed the thread so even if no one guesses it right the person with the most guesses will get to choose one of my kits before they are available in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment