Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Having Withdrawals

I haven't scrapped a page in about a month. I have been so focused on trying to get some new kits out that I just didn't stop to scrap. I realized I was having some serious withdrawals so I contacted all of my very cool designers and asked for new kits. Keep your eyes right here because I got some fantastic kits today and will be posting all weekend. I have to have my scrapping fix. There just isn't a replacement for scrapping.

I got this gorgeous kit from Michelle Pieters. You can visit her store which is currently on sale for 40% off while they are trying to break the new server at the store.

And here are the pages I made with her lovely kit.


Miss O is just growing like a weed!

I used some cool templates on these. Helped me get it done quick and easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment