I'm hosting 2 challenges: Nifty Nuts and the Scraplift Challenge. Check them out. You can join one or both. You'll receive my new Earthy Paper Pack as a participation prize!
Leave a Review:
Don't like challenges and still would love to get something for Free for the birthday celebration at the Nuthouse-Scraps?
Then how about this:
- only reviews posted between 14 and 30 may will count
- products must be purchased at the Nuthouse-Scraps
I love clustering and the template created for this challenge uses clusters.
To participate simply download the free template and use it to create your own layout. Upload the layout to the Nuthouse Scraps' Gallery before the end of May and post the link in the challenge thread in the forum and you will receive a beautiful mini kit as a posting bonus.
Use it all mini! Challenge
This type of challenge is such fun and everyone participating gets not one but two free mini kits!
Using the So Strong Mini Kit you scrap a layout using everything in the kit at least once. To be kind you are allowed to create new elements but only using items contained in the kit!
Everyone who completes the challenge and uploads their layout to the Nuthouse Scraps' Gallery and posts their link in the challenge thread in the forum will be eligible to receive the posting bonus; the So Strong Add On Mini Kit.
Scrap a qoute Challenge:
This is the posting bonus available to you for participating in the Scrap-a-Quote challenge.
All you need to do is post a layout in the gallery featuring a quote related to the theme of birthday/Celebration.
Post the most Challenge:
Clutter it Challenge:
All you have to do is put in a photo and clutter it with elements. You can turn it, recolor it.
Upload it to 2nd Birthday gallery and put a link in this thread.
At the end of the month you receive this bonus
Designer Inspiration Challenge:
I have a special challenge for you this month!
Go here to participate:
By completing the challenge you can earn this CU pack:
This pack contains:
1 bottle lid
1 envelope tie
1 halogen spot
1 heart with glass mosaic
1 lava lamp
1 plastic pocket
1 metal sea horse
1 sheet of tulle (12 x 12)
1 paper (12 x 12)
All you have to do is:
- choose 2 items from this pack you would like to use in a kit / can think of to use
- make a color scheme with 6-8 colors to go with the kit
Please use this template:
- think about a theme for the kit and write on the color scheme
- think about a name for the kit and write on the color scheme
- come back and post your idea in this thread
All who complete the challenge are allowed to use the color schemes posted anytime and get a coupon code to grab my CU pack in the store for free (challenge runs till the end of May, coupons will be given out on June 1st :) )
2 Challenges 3 Prizes:
I'm hosting 2 challenges in honor of our Birthday Bash! You won't want to miss it because it will be one of the Niftiest challenges you've ever seen. Get the scoop on the Nifty Nuts Challenge and sign up now. I'm also hosting the Scraplift Challenge and I picked a very cool page to lift.
You can join one or both but completing both will earn you all 3 of my Earthy Paper packs.
Complete the Nifty Nuts Challenge and you will receive Earthy
Complete the Scraplift Challenge and you will receive Earthy II
Complete both challenges and you'll receive Earthy III
Scrap a Layout Challenge in the forum
Let's see some beautiful layouts again this month in the gallery. Every time we run one of these challenges we get some really beautiful layouts.
1. Take a solid or lightly printed background and about 1/3 down one side make 4 small boxes.
2. In 2 of the boxes put solid color and in 2 of the boxes put photos.
3. Now put some decorations under all 4 boxes and one on top of each of the boxes with the solid colors.
4. Now 1/3 down from the top on the other side of the paper put 2 paper strips.
5. On top of the paper strips put 3 photos.
6. Using an Alpha set put a title below the 3 photos.
7. Now put a ribbon down the side under the photos.
8. Finish it off with some more decorations placed under and around the 3 photos.
Place your layout in the gallery and then come back here and place a link to your layout.
If you complete this Challenge you will recieve this Kit from Acorn Designs.
Celebration Time Challenge:
1. Buy my Scrapkit Celebration Time! in the store HERE
2. Scrap a layout with this kit
3. Post the layout in our Gallery (please add to the store model # this: Wilma-323)
4. Post a link to this topic at the Nuthouse-scraps Forum to your post in the Gallery and you will receive a $ 5.00 Coupon from me to spend in my part of the store!!!
At the end of the month I will choose 1 lucky winner who will also get an article or kit of their choice out of my store!
Birthday font Challenge:
Come celebrate our Nuthouse Birthday with us!
We have a fun Font Challenge for all of you.
Complete the challenge and get this Birthday Surprise gift!