Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pretty Papers and Patterns

I have gone pattern crazy lately.  I love patterns and the versatility you can enjoy with them so I want to give you a heads up.

I'll be gone for a week to visit my son and his family in beautiful Hawaii.  I'm so excited I'm having a hard time getting anything finished but Set 02 of Pretty Papers and Pretty Patterns just hit my store today so I couldn't forget to let you know about them.

I will also be joining the DST blog train on 10/1 so be sure and stop back by for my freebie portion.  The colors are beautiful this time and there was no theme so I've made a vintage set.  Sorry, that's all I can say about it now but be sure and come back on the first.

No more wasted breath!  Here is a preview of Set 2.  They are on sale until Tuesday for 35% off.


No comments:

Post a Comment