Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

DSD-Incredible Sales!

I just love a good sale but it's those really incredible sales that make my day and since Digital Scrapbook Day is coming next weekend I've been watching like a hawk.  Today I got a really incredible deal at OScraps.  Sue Cummings is having a 75% off sale and she has some darling word art and kits.  Now, you have to put $25 in your cart but then you get it all for 75% off!  But you have to hurry because the sale ends 11/1/11 at midnight. 

There is also a very cool grab bag full of coupons and goodies at Digidesign Resort.  I already have mine and am stalking the shop. 

I have a nice wish list happening at Heritage Scrap.  A few of my faves are Star Song Studio (25% off right now), Idgie's Heartsong (50% off right now but will probably end at midnight) and Theresa Lindamood (25% off on most of her items).

Barb Speck has all of her items at $2 at Digiscrap Warehouse.  As a matter-of-fact there are lots of great sales going on at DSW.

So, if you don't hear from me this week you'll know it's because I'm busy shopping.  And to round it all off I am having a sale too!  My kit "Michelle" is on sale for the Tuesday Treasure for only $1.99.  Here is a preview and there will be some cool specials for the DSD weekend so bookmark my shop.
So, happy shopping.  I have some new fall papers coming out later this week and whatever else I can dream up between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment