Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

New kit by Joyce de Jonge

Ready to make some fall pages?  I have been waiting months for the new Fall/Autumn kits to hit.  When I saw this kit by Joyce de Jonge I couldn't resist.  Fact is, sometimes you see a kit and know exactly which photo(s) you want to use and other times you see one and just KNOW that you will FIND a picture to go with it.  That was the case with this kit.  I knew I would find something perfect to use with it and I did.  Last weekend I went to our annual family reunion and I didn't get many pictures of people so I was disappointed but fortunately mom did.  I grabbed all the pics off of her camera this week and went to work. 

I'm pleased and will be looking for more photos to use with these kits.  They are magnificent! In February we lost the oldest male in our family, Preston.  He was a true gentleman and we all loved him very much.  This was our first reunion without him and he was missed by all so I made a tribute page just for him.  Last year I made a page for someone else who had been to their last reunion.  I hope we can go next year without the need to make a page for anyone.

If you love Fall colors then be sure to check out these kits. 

 
If you hurry you can pick them up while they're on sale.  Don't forget to look at the extras while you're browsing her store.  Images are linked :)


So here is a tribute to Preston McDaniel.  We love you man!


The next page is just some fun family photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment