Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Attention Vintage Designers

Breaking News!  My heart is in Vintage and I love everything by Idgie's Heartsong.  If you love it too then you need to rush right over to her store at Heritage Scraps before she comes to her senses.  Truely, I went to get a few things for DSD and found she has extended her 50% off sale but when I got there I saw she also has a 50% off coupon. 

I thought it was a mistake so I emailed her to see if she intended to be giving her incredible designs away for such a super price and here is her response:

"
Absolutely Rebecca - It is to celebrate National Digital Scrapbooking Day - Shop away Sweetie!  Smiles...Thank you so much for watching out for me though!  This is my way of thanking our loyal customers for their continued support.  With the economy the way it is right now I want scrappers to be able to add to their winter stash.
 
Wishing You a Lovely Weekend Rebecca and THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
Hugs From Laurie"
 
And that my friends is what DSD and incredible designers is ALL ABOUT.
Now, shhhhhhh - My adrenalin is really pumping now and I'll be in Idgie's store if you need me :)

1 comment:

  1. Laurie is an amazing woman. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her products as well! It's a joy to work with her on the design team! Thank you for promoting her.

    ReplyDelete