Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Yuletide Charm

I picked up some great templates during the DSD weekend and couldn't wait to make something special with the new kit by Diana Burton. Yuletide Charm is simply charming. Diana also just released some beautiful Fancy Edge Paper Templates and I used that too.

I've had some Christmas photos sitting for a while. The pics of my man when he was young has been around for over 50 years LOL. I'm glad to have them on a page for the scrapbook and loved the way both pages turned out.
This template is part of a DSD grab bag I picked up from Jen C Designs.  You can still get it if you hurry and check out her other stuff because her store is packed with goodies.



I used a template I grabbed as a freebie that is still available if you hurry from Jeanye Labaya Designs just get over to her FB page and give her a like and you can grab this beauty.  Her store isn't open yet but keep an eye out because her templates rock!

I love the colors in this kit and the elements are simply stunning. Here is a preview and you can pick this up in Diana's store at Digitals.






Keep an eye out for more pages with these Edge Templates.  They are so versatile and truly gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment