Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Release by Diana Burton

It's been a busy scrapping day for me.  I always love working with the kits by Diana Burton and this was no exception.  Diana's new kit Industrial Strength is perfect for all of the photos I have of my guy doing his thing.  It is packed with screws, washers, cable and a variety of other elements all in grays and blues.  So if you've been holding off on MAN pages then you can get busy right now and do some scrapping.

I wrapped up a few pics from our broken stove that is currently at the welding shop having it's foot welded back on and dropped in several pictures of the planer my guy got for Christmas but then decided it wasn't to his standard.  New planer is on it's way so chances are good this kit will show up again. LOL.

Here are my pages made with Industrial Strength


and here is a preview of the full kit.
I'm hunting down photos for Diana's latest Christmas kit too and will hopefully have them posted in the next few days.  Take a look at Winter Dreams and pull out the rest of those Christmas photos.  It's beautiful and I can't wait to finish the pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment