Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Release by Star Song Studio

Star Song Studio has just released this beautiful kit which she appropriately calls Apricot Glow.  Wow!  It is simply stunning and I absolutely love these colors.  I am so not a "blue and purple" girl but these bold colors that share a place with my favorite earth tones really can rock the right photo.  The kit is on sale right now at all of her stores.  You can find a list in the sidebar on her blog.

One of my resolutions this year was to revamp my HD and EHDs (yes I do have several) so I had to hunt for these photos but was happy when I found them.  I think they went beautifully with this kit and can't wait to find a few others so I can play some more.  Here is my page and below that is a preview of this beautiful kit.



I am so far behind on so many projects but there are some more layouts coming soon.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment