Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Vale of Darkness by Creative Victorian Design

Do you love dark kits?  I love anything vintage, steampunk, rustic and this kit is all of that and so much more.  I didn't do a fraction of the scrapbook pages in 2011 that I did in 2010.  I missed making pages but I simply got caught up in other things.  Part of my "resolution list" for 2012 is to make more pages and when I saw this kit I drooled on the keyboard.  Truth is, there isn't much Creative Victorian Designs puts out that I don't just fall in love with but I've never used a kit that was quite this dark.  I enjoyed playing with it and will likely make use of it again.  It has been lovingly placed in my "favorite dark kits" folder for future use.  Can't wait to see?  Here is a preview.

I'm telling you the preview does NOT do this kit justice.  It is gorgeous!  The image is linked in case you want to take a closer look.  And here are my pages made with Vale of Darkness

Final Project
My guy had some big projects we wanted to focus on last year and he finished one of his just weeks before the end of the year.  Here is his new toy a 1950 Ferguson Tractor.  It originally belonged to his uncle and his son gifted it to my guy early last year.  It will be used to pull floats in parades for the grand kids and probably for so other fun projects.

Yellowstone Bears

Some shots from 1959 in the park to back up some fun memories for my guy as a child.

Thank you CVD for allowing me to play with this stunning kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment