So I've been sort of MIA for a week..ish. Had a bit of surgery on my elbow and typing is still a big pain. Anything that requires the use of both hands is a pain (for me) but can be pretty humorous for those around me. Try it. Just put one wing in a sling for a few hours and you'll see why God gave us two. They were designed to work together for sure. Enough of that.
While I was "off" I saw a One Kit Call from Laitha for her new kit Vintage Carousel and I couldn't resist. I love Laitha's Designs and this kit is no exception. Check out this preview and if you love it, grab it. It's on sale right now at Gotta-Pixel.
I know..... ooooohhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhh.
And here is what I did with it. A few pages for my Great-great nephews. Aren't they just adorable?
Aren't they just adorable? Oh, I already said that didn't I? Thanks for looking. I'll be back soon. I'm working on a new Easter kit that is fun and festive and will be just too cute for your little bunnies.
While I was "off" I saw a One Kit Call from Laitha for her new kit Vintage Carousel and I couldn't resist. I love Laitha's Designs and this kit is no exception. Check out this preview and if you love it, grab it. It's on sale right now at Gotta-Pixel.
I know..... ooooohhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhh.
And here is what I did with it. A few pages for my Great-great nephews. Aren't they just adorable?
Aren't they just adorable? Oh, I already said that didn't I? Thanks for looking. I'll be back soon. I'm working on a new Easter kit that is fun and festive and will be just too cute for your little bunnies.
Comments
Post a Comment