New Release by Star Song Studio

Star Song Studio has just released this beautiful kit which she appropriately calls Apricot Glow.  Wow!  It is simply stunning and I absolutely love these colors.  I am so not a "blue and purple" girl but these bold colors that share a place with my favorite earth tones really can rock the right photo.  The kit is on sale right now at all of her stores.  You can find a list in the sidebar on her blog.

One of my resolutions this year was to revamp my HD and EHDs (yes I do have several) so I had to hunt for these photos but was happy when I found them.  I think they went beautifully with this kit and can't wait to find a few others so I can play some more.  Here is my page and below that is a preview of this beautiful kit.



I am so far behind on so many projects but there are some more layouts coming soon.  Stay tuned!

Comments